Overview of Upper Mustang Biking Tour
Upper mustang bilking tour trail is one of the most thrilling and adventurous mountain biking trail in Nepal, located inside the forbidden kingdom at north-west part of Nepal. Upper mustang is restricted region of Nepal, Which is also the region of the border to Tibet. Upper mustang cycling route is the one of the challenging Himalayan mountain biking trail in Nepal.
Upper mustang is situated inside the Annapurna region. Upper mustang is now gaining its popularity by the main destination of the trekkers for upper mustang trekking, bikers and Buddhist pilgrims. The popularity behind this is its magnificent sceneries, friendly people, unique tradition and culture and Himalayan valleys.
Upper mustang is surrounded by the most scenic desert hills, canyons, Cave monasteries, Tibetan and Sherpa people and their unique tradition, culture, many Himalayan mighty peaks such as Mt. Annapurna, Mt.Dhaulagiri, Mt.Saribung, Mt.Nilgiri, Throng peak and much more .
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic by private vehicle.
- Complete departure information, about cycling tour, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the biking tour starting.
- 03 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 02 night 3 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by private transportation.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu flight.
- Pokhara to Jomsom flight.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the tour.
- Hot tea and coffee in a cup with each meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 11 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government licensed holder cycling guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Upper mustang biking tour (if necessary. down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Conservation permit fee.
- Restricted area permit fee.
- Upper Mustang trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- services coordination for emergency and rescue operations.
- Government taxes.
- Office service charge.
- Farewell dinner at reputed restaurant in town.
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge,hot shwors & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Upper Mustang Biking Tour - Essential Information
Upper mustang biking tour takes you all the way from the world deepest George Kali Gandaki to the Tibetan Border. During biking tour you can enjoy the picturesque views of the two Himalaya ranges, Dhaulagiri Range and Annapurna Range. Your trail of the Upper mustang biking tour is goes by the middle valley of the Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range. And then you pass through the world deepest George, Kali Gandaki George. Kali Gandaki valley is the one of the main Attraction of biking tour in Nepal Himalayas. Lo-Manthang is also the main attraction of this mountain biking trail to upper mustang. Lo-Manthang famous as the walled city which is the capital of Hidden kingdom (Upper mustang). It is also the home for the Tibetan People and home of old Cave monasteries.
Biking tour to Upper mustang will started in 3rd day (1st day Arriving day/ 2nd day sight-seeing around Kathmandu valley) after arriving in Nepal. The route of the trail is pass through the Jomsom- Jhong- Samar- Ghami- Charang- Kali gandaki- Lo manthang- Dhigoan- Goam- Tada Pani- Pokhara.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Upper Mustang Biking Tour
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.