Overview of Tukuche Peak Climbing
Tukuche peak is located close to Mt. Dhaulagiri which is the western part of Nepal. Tukuche peak’s height is 6,920m/ 22,703ft. Often climbers trek to the Dhaulagiri circuit (Hidden valley) first and climb to Tukuche peak. Tukuche Expedition is a moderate climb (PD++) peak in Nepal.
Climbing the Tukuche peak group could follow the famous Annapurna route from Jomsom to Pokhara or trek Beni or Nayapul.
Life Himalaya trekking best Tukuche peak climbing itinerary starts from Kathmandu as well as ends at Kathmandu including international airport pick up and drops. Our team created the best Tukuche peak climbing itinerary avoiding long drives on bad roads.
Highlights of Tukuche Peak Climbing
- Wonderful peak close to Dhaulagiri and its pyramid shape
- Short expedition close to 7000m height.
- Top views of Annapurna Himalayas, Marpha, and Tukuche village
- Trek through Annapurna conversation
- Flora, fauna, and rich culture including famous Thakali food.
- Kali Gandaki valley, famous holy Fossil stone
- The expedition is experienced in the Himalayas with a sherpa guide.
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic.
- Complete departure information, about trek, Climbing, flight ticket, guide, altitude
- sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour
- service before the trek starts.
- 04 nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 01 nights Pokhara hotel with breakfast
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Trek flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara & Kathmandu for an involved guide.
- Pokhara to Beni private transport
- Marpha to Pokhara jeep drive
- Private transportation picks up and drops.
- Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included chosen from the lodge menu.
- The Twins share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experienced government license holder Climbing guide, helpful and
- friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary,
- equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff. ( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide)
- Experienced Climbing Guide.
- Climbing guide and all staffs insurance
- A warm Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bags will be provided during the island peak. (down
- jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- Annapurna conservation permit fee.
- Tukuche peak climbing trail map.
- Climbing Equipment for Tukuche peak. (Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice Hammer,
- Camping Tents and Kitchen equipment)
- During camping hot water, tea, coffee and three times meal included (B.L.D)
- Climbing permits (Please bring 6 passport size photos each for permits)
- First Aid kits for the staff and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell dinner at reputed Restaurant
- Achievement certificate
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge
- Travel insurance
- Heli rescue
- All beverages and other personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trip
- Satellite phone
- Personal equipment for trek and climbing
- Tips for crew including climbing guide
Tukuche Peak Climbing - Essential Information
Tukuche peak costs are depending on the group size and the services the group wishes to have. Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and to Jomsom trek to Marpha village and after the successful expedition the reliable local climbing agency in Nepal Life Himalaya trekking guides, valuable group back to Marpha, Jomsom, and Pokhara to Kathmandu to fight to save time and make the trip enjoyable.
Tukuche peak lies in front of Dhaulagiri. Annapurna, Nilgiri, Tilicho peak, Throng peak, Butterfly mountain (Putali), Dhampus peak, Sita Chuchura, Muktinath temple, Upper Mustang Jomsom, and Lo-Manthang are some famous tourist destinations in the area. From the summit of Tukuche, the peak granted 360digree views of Kali Gandaki valley and the beautiful Himalayan range.
Moreover, During the Tukuche peak expedition, you will visit the beautiful city Pokhara, the panoramic flight to Jomsom, the Thak-valley of Thakali people, the Kaligandaki river, culture, and their lifestyle. Tibetan Buddhist culture includes the best Himalayan expedition category 7000m peak.
Firstly, the Tukuche peak expedition starts accordingly from Jomsom, Marpha village you trek continue to Yak-Kharka, well preparation 07 to 10 days acclimatization at base camp and from advance base camp at 5100m group will continue to Camp 01 at 5600m and Camp 02 at 6100m and from there to the summit 6920m. The Tukuche peak route follows the northeast ridge. The first expedition to Tukuche peak was done by a Swiss team in 1969.
After the successful climb to Tukuche peak, you will finally return to base camp, wrap up the base camp tents, and trek back via Yak-Kharka, Marpha, Jomsom, to Pokhara, and at last fly to Kathmandu.
In addition, the Tukuche Peak 6920m expedition is known as the starting /practicing for the peak over 8000m high mountain climbing. Dhaulagiri, Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu, and Kanchenjunga are famous peaks of over 8000m in Nepal.
Life Himalaya Trekking is a local company that organizes the Tukuche peak climbing with European standard equipment, an Everest summit climbing sherpa guide, and the top experienced local porters and crew.
For the fast and best organizing of the Tukuche peak expedition contact the mobile number WhatsApp number +977-9841580884
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Tukuche Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.