Overview of Tilman Pass Trek
Tilman Pass Trek is one of the reserves and untouched trekking destinations of Nepal. Tillman pass (5320m) is named after a pioneer British adventurer and explorer, H. W. Tillman (1898 – 1977), who explored the Himalayas in the mid-20th century. This fascinating trek into the snow-covered trekking destination is one of the most difficult trekking destinations with delighting natural scenery and a steep climbing trekking trail.
Tilman Pass Trek trail passes through the same trekking trail of the popular Langtang valley trek, but then the trek converts through an extremely remote area with no human habitation for several days on our way to the glaciated area behind the peaks of Urkeinmang (6100m) and Dorje Lakpa (6700m) of the Jugal Himalayan Range.
Tilman Pass Trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. The trek then ascends through the classic natural conservation sites of the Langtang region, cultural villages of Tamang heritage, lush green forest of rhododendron and oak, a snow-covered region with fascinating sightseeing sites,s, and many more natural and cultural exploration sites. This trek merges the experience of an adventurous walk over a freezing saddle with meeting the ethnic Tamang people of central Nepal.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Tilman Pass Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Tilman Pass Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.