Overview of Thorong Peak Climbing
Thorong Peak Climbing (6100m) is one of the popular destinations for trekkers and short peak climbers situated south of Thorong La Pass this fascinating peak climbing destination is famous for its natural wilderness, exotic trekking trail, and adventurous snow-covered trekking region.
Thorong peak climbing trek has gained a lot of popularity these days because of its fascinating panoramic view that the hard work offers and the exciting natural and cultural hub throughout the climbing route.
Thorong peak climbing route is left overhead on the way to the most well-known Thorong la pass (5416m) thousands of trekkers trek every year through this pass.
Climbing Thorong peak is remarkable but challenging trekking peak one should need a permit and a skilled climbing guide and should go through the registered trekking agency in Nepal.
Thorong peak expedition is easy 6000m climbing inside the famous Annapurna conversation as well as the top trekking destination Annapurna circuit trekking route, Beshisahar. Chame, Pisang, manage, Muktinath, Kagbeni, and Jomsom are famous villages and the district headquarters of Manang and Mustang districts.
Thorong peak is the less crowded peak for climbing in Nepal, Climber must have previous climbing experience as well as local climbing guide, proper climbing equipment including ice screw, crampons, ropes, carabiners, 8-finger, ice axes, etc.
- The airport picks up and drops off international and domestic.
- Complete departure information, About Peak Climbing, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness, and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starts.
- 04-night 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trek flight from Jomsom to Pokhara for members and involved staff.
- Pokhara Phewa lake boating tour
- Private transportation picks up and drops.
- 4.*4 private Landcruiser jeep to trip starting point
- Pokhara to Kathmandu with private transport Car/van /Jeep/ bus
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included are chosen from the lodge menu.
- Twin-share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experienced government license holder Climbing guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff. ( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide )
- Experienced Climbing Guide (Sherpa).
- A warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bags will be provided during the Thorong peak climbing (the down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- Climbing Equipment for the Thorong peak.
- Annapurna Conservation Area trek permit fee.
- Thorong Peak climbing trail map.
- Climbing permits (Please bring 3 passport-size photos for permits)
- First Aid kits for the staff and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell dinner at reputed traditional Nepali Restaurant
- Achievement certificate
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and other personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower Wifi, Telephone during the trip.
- Tips for Driver, Porter & Guide.
Thorong Peak Climbing - Essential Information
Thorong peak climbing trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (1310m) and to Syange (1120 m). The trek eventually ascends towards the High lands of Annapurna Region through some of the most beautiful scenic sites, lush green forests of rhododendron and oak, the entire wilderness of steep hills and mountains, cultural villages and their warm hospitality, and much more attractive and exciting trekking experience.
The views from Mt.Thorong peak summit offering imposing views of Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak, Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, enormous setting of the Mustang region which is a special trekking area with the Kali Gandaki valley.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Thorong Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.