Overview of Tent Peak Climbing
Tent peak climbing is one of the most climbed peak in Nepal. Tent peak (5663m) is a fascinating destination that offers an immense view of mighty Himalayas surrounding from Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m). Tent peak climbing trek is designed trek that offers the trekkers an outstanding trekking trail, natural scenery and cultural habitats. The beautiful landscape at the trekking part enhances another reason for picking a climb to this spectacular Tent Peak. While you trek along the lush Modi Khola River belt, you will experience the natural magnificence as well as the cultural brilliance of most popular trekking region of Nepal.
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic.
- Complete departure information, About trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night pokhara Hotel with brekfast.
- Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara & Kathmandu for member and involved staffs.
- Private transportation picks up and drops.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- Nights twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experienced, government license holder Climbing guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide )
- Experienced Climbing Guide (Sherpa).
- Warm Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Tent peak (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- Climbing Equipment’s for the Tent peak.
- Tent peak climbing trail map.
- Climbing permits (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell dinner at reputed traditional Nepali Restaurant
- Achievement certificate
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Tent Peak Climbing - Essential Information
Tent peak climbing trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara (900m). Pokhara is one of the most beautiful valley of Nepal flourished with natural beauty and cultural touch. The trek then ascend passing some of the beautiful natural sightseeing and cultural villages such as Jhinu Danda(1,646m), Ghandruk , Deurali (3,200m) and many more panoramic Himalayas viewpoints. Commencing this fascinating trek will leave you with mesmerizing trekking experience into the high Himalayas region of Nepal.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Tent Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.