Overview of Sub-mini Annapurna Circuit Trek from Pokhara
Sub-mini Annapurna circuit trek is a route that starts from Pokhara and ends at Pokhara. As being a king of trekking routes the great Annapurna region is the most popular and diverse trekking area in Nepal inside the Annapurna conservation area. Most of the trekking routes inside the Annapurna region are easy.
Every year most of the people come here to feel the Himalayan adventure with huge mountains above 8000m. Annapurna region is one of the most trekked region as well as one of the first choice. It is also known as the king of trekking routes.
Annapurna legendary trek, sub-mini Annapurna circuit trek provides the opportunities to learn the culture of Magar, Gurung people on the way. Not only the culture but the beautiful views of lush, fertile farm fields and undistributed natural forest, snow-capped mountains.
Sub-mini Annapurna circuit trek will allow you to experience the natural rhododendron and cultural involvement with multiple ethnic groups. Our main point of this trek is the Poonhill, most popular destination for sunrise and sunset over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range from the closest point.
From here you can experience a closer view of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and many other high peaks.
Sub-mini Annapurna circuit trek route
Sub-mini Annapurna circuit trek is an easy to short trek and adventurous walk inside the lush forest of rhododendron and over the lap of the Annapurna mountain. Trek begins with the scenic one and half hour drive from Pokhara to Nayapul.
From here we’ll start our trek and hike towards Ulleri, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokharaour first night in Annapurna sub-mini circuit trek. The second day is a little bit challenging day for our trek. After Breakfast we’ll ascend towards Ghorepani by climbing the steps, capturing the memory through Asia’s largest Rhododendron forest.
After the morning sunrise view from PoonHill, we descend towards Nepal model village that carries the history of Gurkha’s people. After breakfast, we will explore the Gurung village to try their tradition wears and learn about their history.
After Finishing exploration and sightseeing around Gurung village we will trek from Ghandruk to nayapul then drive to Pokhara.
- Complete departure information, About trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting
- Private transportation pick up and drops
- 1 night 3 star category hotel
- Best Lodge accommodation during trek
- 5 breakfast,6 lunch and 5 dinner included chosen from lodge menu
- 04 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek
- As per group size; experience, government licence holder trek guide, helpful & friendly porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff.(1 assistant guide for 5 trekkers)
- Warm Down jacket will be provided during trekking if necessary (Down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 03 passport size photos for permits)
- Annapurna Conservation area trek permit fee
- Life Himalaya trekking bag/duffel bag, T-shirt and Everest base camp trail map.
- First Aid kits, for the staffs and the groups
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Achievement Certificate
- Travel insurance which covers 6000,m emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.
Sub-mini Annapurna Circuit Trek from Pokhara - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Sub-mini Annapurna Circuit Trek from Pokhara
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.