Overview of Ruby Valley Trekking
Ruby Valley Trekking is trek falling between Manaslu Conservation Area and Langtang National Park. Ruby Valley trek is one of the best treks in central Nepal on hidden valley trail. Ruby Valley trek offers authentic experience of Tamang and Gurung villages, beautiful farm terraces. Along with the wide varieties of striking panorama of magnificent Himalayan view of Ganesh Himal I (7429m.), II (7118m.), III(7110m.), IV(7052m.), V(6986m.), VII(6350m.); Manaslu (8163m.), Lamjung Himal (6800m.), Langtang Lirung (7300m.) and other several peaks, you will also see twin cascades Ganga and Jamuna which adds delight to your spirit.
We will start our Ruby Valley Trekking from Syabrubesi. Our track passes through dense forest but most of trekking trial is unexplored. Gatlang, Somdang, Tipling etc are some of the beautiful villages which we need to pass during our trek. Over these villages we need to have interaction with many people.
Most of them follow Buddhist culture and tradition. This will help us to know about their local tradition and culture. All these people have very friendly with hospitality nature which will be so impressive. In this trek we will be so familiar with the local people. After visiting all the places lastly we will be at Kathmandu which will end our trek.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Ruby Valley Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Ruby Valley Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.