Overview of Royal Trek
The Royal Trek is one of the short treks which follow a shrub like path along the foothills of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley offering Himalayan panorama view. The Royal Trek is so-named because Prince Charles and his 90 person associates had discovered this route in the early eighties. This Royal Trek provides the opportunities for eloquent cultural understandings with the sundry mix of peoples and cultures that populate this region. This is an ideal trek for people who have short time but want to discover more of the Himalayas. This is an easy trek with rare ascents and descends. This basic requirement is just basic health condition as the maximum altitude we go is 1730m at Syaglung. Since there are no tea houses in the region we have to do camping trek. In some of the places there is facility of home stay but it is advised to do camping as home stay is new here and very few with very less facilities.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Royal Trek - Essential Information
The journey of Royal trek begins in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara passes through beautiful Gurung settlements. During the trek, we are able to enjoy spectacular views of the articulately built hillside rice promenades, and the wonderful Annapurna range, Machapuchhre and the Langtang Mountain views. The excursion finally ends at the scenic Begnas Lake which is about 30 km west of Pokhara City.
The Royal trekking trip is essentially suggested for novices who are restricted by time to trek longer. This Royal trek presents a true picture of exceptionality and allows us the chance to capture the traditional lifestyles of the communities whose ancient religious practices and civilizations have remained unchanged for thousands of years.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Royal Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.