Overview of Rolwaling Valley Trekking
Rolwaling valley Trekking is stretched east to west of the Gauri Shankar Massif (7134 m). Rolwaling is an inner Himalayan valley believed to be a holy sanctuary by the local Buddhist Sherpa residents. The Rolwaling Valley is placed between two remarkable mountain ranges: the Gaurishankar Himal and the Rolwaling Himal.
Rolwaling Valley Trek is characterized by high valleys and the Tsho Rolpa, a lake situated at 4500m created by a slim natural barrier of glacial debris.
This valley is not as much frequented by tourists related to other parts of Nepal, and is an chance to get a sight of Sherpa societies and villages less affected by mass tourism and of course, to get some jaw-dropping sights of the Himalayas. Great views of Mt. Gauri Shanker, Mt. Dorje Lakpa, and Mt. Tashi Lapcha can be enjoyed all along the trail.
Rolwaling valley Trek is a cultural and exploratory trek that starts from Dolakha Bazaar and unto the Gongat area, which is just 162 km east to the Kathmandu valley.
One can notice less figure of tea houses / lodges during the trek as this province lies in the far-flung corner of Nepal near the Tibetan perimeter. Then trek up to the highest pass of this trip at Tashi Lapcha pass 5,755 meters; after crossing Beding and Na village, then traversing the pass, the trail leads to Tengpo in the Khumbu region.
After spending the first night in the Khumbu area, trek to Thame, Namche, Monjo, Phakding, and finally to Lukla for the return short scenic flight to Kathmandu.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
Rolwaling Valley Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Rolwaling Valley Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.