Overview of Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass trekking is one of thought-provoking trekking trail in Rolwaling region. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking combines both Rolwaling valley and Khumbu valley which provides the trekkers an experience of the remoteness of eastern region of Nepal. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is one of the high pass trekking in Nepal, Traversing Glacier and not Technical Ice-fall to negotiate a high (5700m) Tashi Lapcha pass.
The Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass trek is a great combo outing in the wild that connects the trails of Rolwaling & the Khumbu in a fascinating mix of the Rolwaling valley that lays East West of Mt. Gauri Shankar at 7145m. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha La trekking offer romantic mountain views including Gaurishankar, Jugal Himal, Rolwaling Himalaya Range, Khumbu Himalaya region, Chobabhamre, Pachhermo Peak, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking one of the premium rough country routes in the Nepal Himalaya starting from Kathmandu drive to Barabise Bazaar and trek north east into the colossal. The gloomy narrow valley of Rolwaling opens wide near villages of Beding (3,510m) and Na (4,120m).
Here one can easily devote few days sightseeing Yak pastures and taking side excursions to Yalung Base camp. Above Na Gaun, the trail rambles up to a high lake named Tso Rolpa 4540m and up to the adjacent debris of the Rolwaling glacier below the Rolwaling icefall (5181m). After two days of rocky glacier hiking one reaches high Tashi Lapcha Pass (5755m).
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment’s.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.