Overview of Rolwaling Circuit Trek
Rolwaling circuit trek is an untouched and less crowded trekking destination with superb natural scenery of mighty Himalayas and cultural touch of numerous of colored cultural villages. This fascinating trekking destination situated at the west of Mt Everest (8848m) near Tibet Border. Rolwaling circuit trek lies just below Gaurishanker Himal (7145m) and is rich in natural bio diversity which is the major attracts of this region trek. Rolwaling circuit trek offer one with fascinating view of mighty peaks of Himalayas range including Mt Everest and other mighty peaks, wilderness of natural and cultural beauty and a scenic route throughout the trek.
Rolwaling circuit trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu valley all the way to Barabise (819m). The trek then ascend through the lush green forest of rhodendron and oak passing various landscape and crossing steep hills and suspension bridges. The trek offer you a awe-inspiring sight of the mountain- Chekigo (6735 m), Bamongo (6400 m), Kang Nachugo (6735 m), and above all, Tsoboje (6689 m). Explore the Rolwaling region and enjoy the classic view of natural surrounding flourished with rich natural diversity and culture.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment’s.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.
Rolwaling Circuit Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Rolwaling Circuit Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.