Overview of Rolwaling and Pachermo Peak Climbing
Pachermo Peak (6273m) is located in the Rolwaling region. Pachermo peak climbing is not technical climbing, but in relation to the altitude and the peak’s remoteness, it’s certainly challenging.
Rolwaling trek provides an experience of the remoteness of this region, romantic mountain views, diverse flora and fauna, and rich local cultures. To do a Rolwaling and Pachermo Peak Climbing, it requires a good walking experience and good physical and mental well.
Rolwaling and Pachermo Peak Climbing trek provide views of Melungtse (7,181m), Gaurishankar (7,145m), and other mountains, good landscapes; the village of Bedding (3,690m) and monastery, the village of Na (4,183m) but Tso Rolpa Lake is the main attractions. The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachermo, We climb northeast of the icefall of Tesi Lapcha, setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500m.
From this camp we gain the ridge of Parcharmo, following it without much difficulty – but watching for crevasses that can cause problems near the summit. The approach trek to Pachermo in the Rolwaling Himal leads through a region that has remained untouched by western civilization and groups of trekkers are not often seen, even in the peak trekking seasons.
Rolwaling and Pachermo peak climbing starts with a scenic drive We walk past the glaciers throughout the day and explore the beauty of the surrounding. Paramo Peak has become an adventurous climb for trekkers crossing the high Tasi Lapcha (5,755m) to Namche Bazaar in the Everest region.
Pachharmo peak lies south of the Tesi Lapcha. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ridge of Pachermo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass. The views from the summit are stunning and extremely satisfying climaxing the trip. Then we trek down the route via Namche, Lukla, and finally flight Back to Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup drop
- 02 nights 03 star hotel in kathmandu with breakfast
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Private transport till trek starting point.
- Breakfast and dinner during the lodge trek
- During the camping period breakfast, lunch and dinner including tea, coffee, soup, and boiled water.
- Lukla to Kathmandu flight group and involved staffs
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Gauri Shankar conservation and Sagarmatha national park permit fee.
- Climbing permit for the Pachermo peak
- Climbing Equipment for the Island peak. (Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice Hammer, Camping Tents and Kitchen equipment)
- Climbing guide and porter salary and necessary insurance
- Life Himalaya trekking duffel bags, Tshirt and trip map
- 04 night climbing including food, and the kitchen staff
- Achievement certificate after successful climb
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge,hot showers & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Rolwaling and Pachermo Peak Climbing - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Rolwaling and Pachermo Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.