Overview of Mt. Kailash Helicopter Tour
Mt.Kailash and Mansarovar is the Sacred Destination Mt Kailash and the Mansorovar is the most popular pilgrimage site of the Hindu and Buddhist. Hindu believes that Lord Shiva was live in the Mt. Kailas so Every Hindu are travel to Kailas and Mansorovar for parikraama (round walk).
Mt. Kailash is stand over 6741 m above the sea level. Located on the north Himalayan range in Tibet region. Mt. Kailash is not only popular by the reasons of holy place it is also popular by its Amazing majesty with its bleautiful faces (north, south, east, west). There are Different four religion whose main spiritual destination is Mt. Kailash.
Highlights of Mt. Kailash Helicopter Tour
Scenic helicopter flight from Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot.
Witness Mt. Kailash with all it’s glory & magnetism.
Visit the holy Lake Manasarovar.
Explore around Mt. Kailash with Kailash Kora
- Airport pick up and drops international & domestic.
- 2 night in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Complete departure information, about tour, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the tour starting.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj.
- Helicopter charter fee.
- Flight fee of guide and cook helper.
- Private transportation pick up and drops.
- Nice clean mountain accommodation throughout the tour.
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner during the tour.
- As per group size experienced, government license holder tour guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Kailash tour map.
- Tax at Nepal china border.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations.
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- Visa fee for Tibet/ China
- Achievement certificate
- Meals not included in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- international airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Mt. Kailash Helicopter Tour - Essential Information
Mt. Kailash is known as the Kailash in Hindu. Hindi religion believes that lord Shiva and Parvathi are sit together in Kailash for the meditation. So it the famous spiritual place for the Hinduism. Jainism which is another main religion that considered Mt. Kailash as the spiritual place. Sumeru and Mera parvat are the name given by the Jainism. Mt. Kailash is home of the Demchok (Chakrasamvara) according Buddhism. So, it also the most famous and most visited holy place for the Buddhism.
Journey for the Mt. Kailash is started in the next day after visiting Arati at Pashupatinath Temple. We fly to the Nepalgunj then we fly by helicopter to simikot watching the scenic views of the mountains and green hills, Nepal local houses and many other amazing scene. After reaching taklakot we drive to the Mansarovar for the parikrama and Puja. We will start our Parikrama from astapatha and ends at Darchen. After reaching Kojanath Temple through sera then we fly to Kathmandu in charted helicopter.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Mt. Kailash Helicopter Tour
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.