Overview of Mt Everest Expedition
Mt Everest expedition (8848m) is the world’s highest and most beautiful mountain in the world. This fascinating towering Himalaya peak situated at the center part of Khumbu Nepal is one of the most popular, adventurous, and exotic expeditions in the world.
Mt Everest is the pearl for trekkers and mountaineers throughout the world. This sacred Himalaya of Nepal touches the sky and is the most difficult and risky mountain in the world and is the best attraction for climbers.
Mt Everest climbing has proved to be a yardstick of climbing accomplishment. The mountain receives around 1000 summit attempts every year. Everest can be climbed both from the southern side of Nepal and the northern side of Tibet.
The best session for climbing Everest is in spring because of the weather and the less risk of avalanches and the climbing summit success rate is very high. but this day many climbers climb mount Everest in autumn session because permits are cheaper and fewer climbers in base camp and in the climbing route.
Highlights of Mt Everest Expedition
- The world’s highest mountain is located in Nepal
- Number one highest peak is known as the roof of the world
- Mount Everest climbed in 1953 for the first time
- Sherpas are the famous climber and expedition leaders
- The newest height of Mount Everest hight is 8848.86meters
- Airport picks and drops with private
- All accommodation in Kathmandu (03 star) and lodge on the way to Everest
- BB plan in Kathmandu and all meal included throughout the trek and climb
- Welcome and farewell Dinner
- All necessary climbing gears necessary for the trek like boots, sticks, ropes, ice bars, screws
- Ice wall and Ladder Climbing training
- All government related trekking and climbing permits, taxes and fees like:
- Garbage management fees
- Ice wall and ladder climbing training fees
- Government Liaison
- Expedition permit, TIMS card, Sagarmatha National Park entry permit and other necessary entry point permit.
- Certified Set of oxygen bottles, hoses, mask and regulators
- High Altitude Tents in all high and Advanced Camps (Sometimes 01 tent for 1 person or some time 1 tent for 2 expedition member)
- Certified Local Sherpa Guide with Climbing Experienced (at least 3-4 times Everest summited)
- (1 Climbing Guide for each 4 members)
- Solar Panel, mattress and a pillow for each Mt.Everest Expedition members
- Walkie-talkies and Sat phone (5$ per use) if necessary
- First Aid and other emergency equipment’s like Gamow Bag
- Medical Checkup in Base camp before the climb by an expert doctor.
- The RESTOP bag for human waste management in Himalayas
- special certificate of completion by LIfe Himalaya and Everest climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Everest successfully).
- Insurance for all Guides, Porters, climbing guides. Cooks and other Nepalese member of Life Himalaya
- Cargo fees of Equipment’s from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp
- International and domestic airfare expect assigned for the expeditions
- Nepal Visa
- Foods and beverage except the menu during the trek
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu(expect mentioned above), Energy Drinks, beverage, etc
- All kinds of Insurance of guests
- Emergency Rescue
- Tips for Climbing and trekking Guide and Porter, cooks or any other member of the team
Mt Everest Expedition - Essential Information
Mt. Everest was first summited in 1953 by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary via the South Col. Climbing Mt. Everest is certainly a lifetime opportunity. Various mountaineers throughout the world commence this expedition in order to enhance their dreams and enlist their names into the list of climbers who scaled Everest.
Mt Everest or Sagarmatha expedition starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and then trekking the Everest region trekking trail all the way up to the summit.
the climber count Everest is a difficult expedition in the world that requires good physical condition, perfect weather conditions, peak climbing experience, and proper training in using the instruments for climbing the peak. Commencing this extraordinary summit will leave your name on the pages of history.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Mt Everest Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.