Overview of Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
Manaslu is one of the best off -the beaten path short treks regions which is government regulated areas.Trekking to short Manaslu circuit trekkers must require the government register trekking company, special permits including guide- porters only possible with group trek.
10 Days short manaslu trek route map start from Kathmandu with 4*4 jeep drive to Lapubebeshi and trek to Machhikhola. Manaslu trek route continues with femouses local villages Jagat (permit checkpoint) Phlim, Namrung, Loh,Samagaon, Manaslu base camp,smado, Dharamsala, Larkya pass (5106m), Bhimtang and trek ends and Dharapani which connect annapurna circuit trek.
Highlights of Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
- Drive with 4*4 jeep to trek starting and ending point experienced scenic off road adventure.
- Guided lodge trek in restricted areas make Circial 8th highest to mt. Manaslu 8156m.
- Special permits required and less crowded remote lodge trek.
- Budhiest monastery, mane stone, Chortens and local villages with rich of culture
- Start low areas Arughat 941m and learn about flora and fauna and crossing high pass larkya 5106m
- Observe the best picturesque from Birendra lake and Manaslu base camp Pung Gyen Gomba (2630m/8626ft)
- Trek inside Manaslu conservation feels the reality of Himalayan nature during the trek.
- Guided Pick up from Kathmandu international airport with private car to your hotel.
- Trek information, altitude sickness, guide, food, permits and accommodation transportation.
- All necessary Permits, restricted and manaslu and annapurna conversation.
- Private 4*4 jeep from Kathmandu to Lapubensi trek starting point.
- Food chosen from lodge menu: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Government licence holder guide and 01 porter for 02 trekkers porter carry (20kg )only.
- Food for guide, porter their salary, insurance and transportation.
- Life HImalaya trekking duffel bags,t-shirt and trek map as gift valu (60$)
- Down jacket and sleeping bag, walking pol, water purifier tablets, ( sleeping bag and down jacket must return after the trek)
- Farewell diner at famous restaurants traditional Nepali or other different foods and drinks.
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver
Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days - Essential Information
The best Manaslu trekking area information you must know is a restricted area trekker can do tea house and camping trek in 10 or longer days but only with special trekking permits must use Manaslu trekking permit making company.
Trekkers could get Manaslu trek starting point with private or shearing 4*4 jeeps within 5 to 06 hours. Manaslu short trek itinerary ends at Dharapani and jeep drives back to Kathmandu on the tenth day. Trekkers with longer holidays from that point you could continue to Annpurna trek Manang, Tilicho lake or world highest trekking pass Thorong la 5416m.
Manaslu trek costs are depending on the trek quality guide, transportation, lodges overnight, food including breakfast lunch and diner as well trek permits cost, conservation permit cost, guide, porter, transportation with private jeel or with local buses or jeep. For the manaslu short trek booking all in one trek agency is recommended or read the manaslu circuit trekking blog.
Solo and trekkers without guide or porters can’t do the Manaslu circuit short trek due to government regulated areas. Best session for the manaslu trek is march to may and September to December during the monsoon time road access is not very good and wintertime trekking to Manaslu base camp and larkya pass would be difficult to cross due to lots of snow.
The Manaslu trek itinerary could be short and long. It’s the choice of trekkers. It’s off- the- beaten path trek but when you decide to go trekking in 08th highest mountain Manaslu and where the Gorkhas come from you are not missing anything. Manaslu short trek review trekkers are trekking through rivers, rice fildes,crossing the hanging bridges, passing the local villages, different ethnic villages including Buddhiest Nepali – Tibeten culture and the panoramic Himalays views of Ganesh himal, Manaslu, Annpurna and Lamjung himal.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.