Overview of Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
Manaslu Short Trek 10 days is one of the best off-beaten path short treks inside Manaslu Conservation, which is a government-regulated area. Trekkers must require special permits and guide-porters from government-registered trekking companies while trekking to the short Manaslu Circuit for 10 days. Short Manaslu Circuit Trek is only possible with a group size of a minimum of 2 persons.
Manaslu Short Trek 10 days is suitable for trekkers with good fitness as well as who have short time and want to explore the Manaslu region. Luxury transportation and lodges, along with guides and porters, make Manaslu Short Trek more adventurous. Manaslu Short Trek with Larkya- la pass (5160m) with luxury lodge accommodation is the perfect trip for a couple and a smaller private group. Short trekking to Manaslu is more enjoyable with a local guide from the same region that Life Himalaya Trekking always picks.
Manaslu Short Trek Route:
Short Manaslu Trek route map starts with a jeep drive from Kathmandu to Lapubeshi and trekking to Machhikhola. Manaslu Trek 10 days route continues with famous local villages Jagat (permit checkpoint), Phelim, Namrung, Loh, Samagaon, Manaslu Base Camp, Smado, Dharamsala, Larkya pass (5106m), Bhimtang, and the trek ends and Dharapani which connect Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Life Himalaya Trekking offers multiple Manaslu Trek Packages for 2023 and 2024. Manaslu Trek Itinerary 14 days and 10 days are the famous itineraries for the private lodge trek. Please get in touch with us if you want to customize this Short Manaslu Trekking. We are happy to provide you with a customized trekking package in Nepal that meets your requirements.
Highlights of Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
- Drive with 4*4 jeep to trek starting and ending point experienced scenic off-road adventure.
- Guided lodge trek in restricted areas makes Circial 8th highest to mt. Manaslu 8156m.
- Special permits are required and less crowded remote lodge treks.
- Buddhist monastery, mane stone, Chortens, and local villages with rich culture
- Start low areas Arughat 941m and learn about flora and fauna and crossing high passes Larkya la 5160m
- Observe the best picturesque from Birendra lake and Manaslu base camp Pung Gyen Gomba (2630m/8626ft)
- Trek inside Manaslu conservation feels the reality of Himalayan nature during the trek.
- Guided Pick up from Kathmandu international airport with a private car to your hotel.
- Trek information, altitude sickness, guide, food, permits, and accommodation transportation.
- All necessary Permits, restricted, and Manaslu and Annapurna conversation.
- Private 4*4 jeep from Kathmandu to Lapubensi trek starting point.
- Foods provided are chosen from the lodge menu: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Government license holder guide and 01 porters for 02 trekkers porter carry (20kg )only.
- Food for guide, porter their salary, insurance, and transportation.
- Life Himalaya trekking duffel bags, t-shirt, and trek map as gift value (60$)
- Down jacket and sleeping bag, walking pol, water purifier tablets, ( sleeping bag and down jacket must return after the trek)
- Farewell diner at famous restaurants traditional Nepali or other different foods and drinks.
- Archivment cirtificate
- International departure hotel to KTM airport
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower-WiFi during the trek
- Tips for guide, porter and driver
Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days - Essential Information
You must know that Manaslu Region is a restricted area. So trekkers can do tea house and camping treks in 10 or longer days but only with special trekking permits. These permits must be issued by a government-registered company.
Trekkers could get to the Manaslu Trek starting point with private or sharing 4*4 jeeps within 5 to 6 hours. On the tenth day, the Manaslu Circuit Short Trek itinerary ends at Dharapani and then you will be driven back to Kathmandu via jeep. Likewise, trekkers with longer holidays from that point could continue to Annapurna Trek Manang, Tilicho lake, or the world’s highest trekking pass Thorong la 5416m.
Manaslu Trek costs depend on the trek quality guide, transportation, lodges overnight, food including breakfast lunch and dinner as well trek permits cost, conservation permit cost, guide, porter, transportation with private jeel or with local buses or jeep. For the Manaslu Short Trek, it is recommended that you book from an experienced Travel Agency or read the Manaslu Circuit Trekking Blog.
Solo trekkers without guides or porters can’t do the Manaslu Circuit Short Trek due to government-regulated rules in this region. The best season for the Manaslu Trek is March to May and September to December. During the monsoon time, road access is not very good and wintertime trekking to Manaslu Base Camp and Larkya pass would be difficult to cross due to lots of snow.
The Manaslu Trek itinerary could be short and long. It’s the choice of trekkers. It’s an off-the-beaten-path trek but when you decide to go trekking in the 8th highest mountain Manaslu and where the Gorkhas come from you are not missing anything. Manaslu Short Trek review trekkers are trekking through rivers, and rice fields, crossing the hanging bridges, passing the local villages, different ethnic villages including Buddhist Nepali – Tibetan culture, and the panoramic Himalayas views of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Annapurna, and Lamjung Himal.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Manaslu Short Trek 10 Days
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.