Overview of Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek
Manaslu Annapurna circuit trek is a newly designed trek combining two of the most popular trekking destination of Annapurna region of Nepal. This fascinating trek into the height of Himalaya region will let you explore the majestic mighty Annapurna and Manaslu and explore the natural and cultural beauty of Nepal. Manaslu (8163m) 8th highest peak in the world and Annapurna (8091m) 10th highest peak of the world are two main attraction of this fascinating trek. This fascinating trekking destination that combines two delighted trekking trail let you explore the sightseeing of colored cultural villages of Tamang and Sherpa people, different lush green forest, Deep George of Marshyangdi and Kaligandaki, astonishing natural surrounding and many more exotic scenery throughout the trek.
Manaslu Annapurna circuit trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar and then ascending the trekking trail of Annapurna region and crossing two of the exotic passes Larkhya La (5105m) in the Manaslu part of the trek and Thorung La (5416m) in the Annapurna part of the trek throughout the circuit. This astonishing trek passes through various snow covered region, desert hills and green hills of the Annapurna region of Nepal. Commencing this newly renowned trek will let you encounter various natural serene, exploration of various religious and cultural villages and an entire wilderness of Himalayas range view.
- Airport picks up and drops.
- Complete departure information, About trek,Permits, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Private 4 wheels Jeep, Land cruiser from KTM to trek starting point.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government licensed holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide ).
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Manaslu &Annapurna circuit trekking ( down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip ).
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permits).
- Special permit for Mt. Manaslu & Annapurna circuit trek.
- Conservation trek permit fee Manaslu and Annapurna circuit trekking trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations .
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- Farewell dinner at reputed rest.
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment’s.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.
Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.