Overview of Larkya Pass Trekking
Manaslu area situated in the middle of Ganesh Himal Range in the east and Annapurna in the west offers all features of great adventure: enchanting culture, great mountains including Mt Manaslu (8163 m): the 8th highest mountain in the world; and some of the greatest walks in the Himalayan Mountains including enchanting Larkya Pass (5135mtr). Larkya Pass Trekking is challenging trekking trial in Nepal. Larkya pass is hidden area trekking of Nepalese Himalayas lies on the Manaslu region. The views of Manaslu (8163m), peak 29 (7879m) Himal Chuli (7893m) and Boudha (6672m) are wonderful here. Larkya Pass Trekking offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. Trekking in Manaslu region is one of the most spectacular treks in the Himalaya which is located in the eastern part of Nepal offering impressing natural scenery.
Larkya Pass Trek begin from the historic Centre of Gorkha after a 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu. The trail heads up the valley of the Buri Gandaki River through wild and uncharted country populated mainly by members of the Gurung ethnic group. The trail evades interesting Manaslu peak (8156m) crossing Larkya pass at (5100m) and then joins the river valley of the Dudh Khola and finally arises onto the Marsyangdi river valley along the main trail of Annapurna circuit. Continue descending along the Marsyangdi river valley through the rhododendron & oak forests and finally conclude the trek at Bhulbule and drive to Kathmandu.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Larkya Pass Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Larkya Pass Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.