Overview of Langtang Ganesh Himal Trekking
Langtang Ganesh Himal Trekking is one of the popular and non-touristic trekking region of Nepal. This fascinating trek situated at Central region of Nepal is flourished with rich natural wilderness and scenic sites. This trek is a gorgeous scenic trek leads you through the Tamang (one of the ethnic group of Nepal with its rich culture/tradition and peculiar life style) Villages and dense forests with gorgeous Himalayan flora and fauna.
Langtang Ganesh Himal Trek also offers you with panoramic view of Ganesh Himal V, Ganesh Himal II, and Langtang Li Rung (7,225m) and Paldor peak etc. langtang Ganesh Himal trek is a beautiful trekking destination with beautiful natural scenery and cultural hub of Tamang people.
Langtang Ganesh Himal trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Betrawati (1950m) and then ascending towards the highlands of langtang region. This is undeniably a Himalayan hidden receptacles passing through traditional villages with Buddhist culture, in the close range of massif Ganesh and Langtang Himal. Commencing this fascinating trek will leave you with an exotic wilderness trek and a delighted memory of both natural sightseeing and cultural trek.
Highlights of Langtang Ganesh Himal Trekking
Langtang Ganesh Himal camping trek organized by local trek company life Himalaya in best session spring and autumn. A local guide will lead the tour we always recommend a local language-speaking guide as well as English. Our guide knows well about the region, cultural, festivals, and mountains.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Langtang Ganesh Himal Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Langtang Ganesh Himal Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.