Overview of Langtang Expedition
Mt. Langtang Lirung is magnificently situated in the frequently visited Langtang region of Nepal. This mountain is rising to 7,234m high and one of the well-known 7,000 meters peak on the center north of Nepal, a head of Langtang village. Langtang Valley is situated directly north of Kathmandu in the Central Himalayan Region. This area was declared a National Park in 1976 and remains the second largest Park in Nepal, covering 1710 sq.km. Mountainous terrain south of Nepal-Tibet (China) border. The Langtang Expedition offers to climbers a trail that purely comprises of metamorphic rocks and its garnet-bearing amphibolies are great for rock climbing. The Langtang Expedition offers travelers an opportunity to treat themselves to the awesome spectacle of the Ganesh Himal. The Langtang Expedition has often been filled with tales of the Yeti’s sightings and then there is the marvelous Lake Gosaikunda and its environs.
The climb begins after a wonderful trek up to Kyangin Gompa in the Langtang Valley, from Kyangin the route to the Base Camp leads to the moraine and crossing one of the main source of Trisuli River as you reach the Base Camp after a 3-4 hours walk from Kyangin gompa. The climb is technical includes ice and rock climbing in most of the places till you reach the summit, with the grand view of the nearby peaks and a good close up view of the Tibetan plateau, as this range lies at the rim of the border of Tibet also.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Langtang Expedition - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Langtang Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.