Overview of Kanchenjunga Expedition
Mt Kanchenjunga (8586m) is the third highest peak in the world. Located in the eastern part of Nepal, this fascinating peak is one of the most popular but untouched and less touristic peaks of Nepal. The name “Kanchenjunga” is delivered from the Tibetan word ‘Kanchen’ and ‘Dzonga’ translated means “The Five Treasures of the Great Snows”, as it contains five peaks, Kanchenjunga I (8586m), Kanchenjunga West (8505m), Kanchenjunga South (8494m) and Kangbachen (7903m). This fascinating expedition destination is famous for its untouched natural landscape and the cultural heritage of the inhabitants.
Kanchenjunga Expedition is a massive mountain mass, and many satellite peaks rise from its narrow icy elevations. The Expedition is the most easterly of the great 8,000-meter peaks of the Himalayas. The climb is technical, even along the normal route but it is extremely interesting to climb with technical and intricate mixed rock and ice climb to the North Col followed by a not too technical steady 1500m ascent to the summit. Commencing this delightful expedition trek into the eastern Himalayan region of Nepal is flourished with both natural and cultural beauty along with adventurous and exotic trekking trails. Commence this charming mighty Himalayas and gather the experience of the lifetime.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment’s.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.
Kanchenjunga Expedition - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Kanchenjunga Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.