Overview of Kaligandaki Valley Trek
Kali Gandaki valley Trek is a famous trekking route in Annapurna region of Nepal situated between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Chain. During Kali Gandaki Valley trek you will enjoy a spectacular Himalayan views, world deepest George, desiccated landscape and mixed culture. Kali Gandaki valley trekking take you to the heart of the Annapurna region trekking trail with beautiful Jomsom Muktinath valley, beautiful landscape with stunning Himalayan views of Mount Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Mount Annapurna I (8,091m), Nilgiri (7,041m), Annapurna south (7219), Annapurna II (7739m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Fishtail (6998m), Hiunchuli (6,441m) and other snowy capped mountains . Kali Gandaki valley trek include popular Jomsom Muktinath trekking trail so Kali Gandaki valley trek is popular pilgrimage tour of Nepal. Kali Gandaki Valley was the main trading route with Tibet and the system of lodges and tea-houses here is well developed. The Thakali people who populate Kali Gandaki area are renowned for their generosity and for being cooperative hosts.
Kali Gandaki Valley trekking trail follows the Kali Gandaki River valley from the Hindu lowlands in the south to the Buddhist villages and people in the upper valley. At Tukuche you trek off the main trail and head to the outstanding Dhaulagiri ice fall where you are treated to superb views of the ice fall and across the deep valley to Annapurna. As you continue north towards Mustang and Tibet the scenery changes dramatically, the landscape becoming much drier and the river bed flared. At Muktinath you have time to walk around the famous Hindus and Buddhist temples and make a day trip to the base of Thorong La Pass before descending. Your trek end at Jomsom and with a spectacular mountain flight to Pokhara.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Kaligandaki Valley Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Kaligandaki Valley Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.