Overview of Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is, combined with Another Trekking named as Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking. People often choose Ghorepani poonhill, for short and easy trek in Nepal to see the mountains of Annapurna region from its closure point. In 10 days of time you’ll experience, the culture and tradition of forbidden place Muktinath and the most popular short trekking destination Poon hill with. This Jomsom Muktinath Trek, offers you to enjoy the different aspects of the Nepali mountains region. In all these trekking, you’ll be serviced by our brave Gurkha family. Don’t miss the chance to knowledge yourself about the daily life style of Brave Gurkha soldier.
In depth, Jomsom Muktinath Trek is most famous among tourists which is also a part of classical Annapurna Circuit Trek. It is located in Mustang district of Nepal which can be categorized in Easy Trekking in the Annapurna region. The trek offers many striking Himalayan sceneries of the incredible mountains view, unique monasteries and apple gardens along with the windy valley. This is a beautiful trek in the Annapurna region to have enjoyed with beautiful diverse nature, adorable mountain views and exploring the magnificent landscapes, the hundreds of years old Buddhist monasteries, temples, caves, inhabitant peoples and their culture.
Highlights of Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- A beautiful Himalayan Trekking experience
- Astonishing Views of Mountains like Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Nilgiri (7,061 m), Annapurna I (8091 meters), Mt. Fishtail ETc.
- Cultural and Spiritual experience of the region, Hot Spring, Apple gardens, and many more.
- Temples, and Monasteries
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Itinerary
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic
- Complete departure information, About trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting
- Flight from Pokhara -Jomsom for member and involved staffs & only 15 Kg luggage allowed.(10 kg Big bag & 5 kg hand bag)
- Private transportation pick up and drops
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek
- 8 breakfast,9 lunch and 8 dinner included chosen from lodge menu
- 08 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek
- As per group size; experience, government licence holder trek guide, helpful & friendly porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff.(1 assistant guide for 5 trekkers)
- Warm Down jacket and seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during trekking (Down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 03 passport size photos for permits)
- Annapurna Conservation Area trek permit fee
- Life Himalaya trekking bag/duffel bag, T-shirt and Everest base camp trail map.
- First Aid kits, for the staffs and the groups including oxi-meter
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Achievement Certificate
- Travel insurance which covers 6000,m emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek - Essential Information
This Jomsom Muktinath Trekking is a best way to explore the diversity of Annapurna region without trekking a whole Annapurna circuit trek. The best part of this trek is, the season doesn’t matter. Every season is best for, Jomsom Muktinath Trekking with Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking.
The Jomsom Muktinath Trek starts with a scenic flight to Jomsom from Pokhara city. Jomsom is the headquarters of Mustang district at an altitude of 2800 meters from the sea level. The trek starts with a walk beside Kali Gandaki river with a magnificent view of Nilgiri and Tukuche peak. The trail takes the trekkers to Muktinath towards Kagbeni which is a historical Tibetan village along with windy Kali Gandaki valley. The Muktinath village is a paradise in the mountain region of Nepal that offers spectacular Himalayan scenery, stunning view of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 meters) seventh highest peak in the world along with Nilgiri and Tukuche peak and exploring the unique local tribes.
The Muktinath temple is another major highlight of the trip considered very sacred to the Hindu. Thousands of Hindu people visit the temple every year from all over the world.
The trail then back to Pokhara passes through beautiful villages like Marpha, Tukuche, Kalopani, etc along with beautiful apple gardens and down to Tato Pani village. This is a very popular place in the Annapurna region of Nepal where the trekkers will get a chance to take a bath of natural hot springs. After relaxing at Hotspring, We will walk upward to reach Ghorepani. After catching the breathtaking view of sunrise over the mountains of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range, We will fall back to the Hile through the Asia’s largest Rhododendron forest, and places like Banthati and Ulleri. We will take a jeep ride from Nayapul for Pokhara.
However, if this itinerary is too long for you, but you need an easy trek to observe the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range then Ghorepani trek is also an option for you. This Short Ghorepani Poonhill trek is another beautiful destination of the trip, which is one of the most popular trekking destinations after Everest Base Camp trek. It is close to Pokhara city and presents you an incredible mountain view along with a stunning sunrise view over the Annapurna range is breathtaking.
Annapurna Region is King of the Trekking routes. It has been recognized as one of the most visited regions of Nepal after Khumbu. In the Annapurna region is listed as a conservation area, the beauty adds up by the natural and wilderness of this region.
There are various types of Trekking you can do in Annapurna. From the Popular crowded to the less crowded area like Khopra Danda Trek or Khair Lake trek (both are the same). Khopra Trek is a virgin trek of Annapurna region. Non-touristic Area like, Upper Mustang will present you the spectacular views of the Mountains desert along with the beautifully decorated cave monasteries. For this trek, you’ll need a special type of the permit.
Almost Annapurna Trekking is Begins from Pokhara city, a touristic paradise where you can enjoy every kind of adventure activity. For instance, Bungee Jumping, Skydiving, Zip flying, And many other. Pokhara city is a gateway of the Popular Trekking like Mardi Himal, Annapurna Base Camp, Khopra Danda Trekking etc.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Jomsom Muktinath Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.