Overview of Jiri to Everest Base Camp Three Pass Trek – 26 days
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Three pass trek is also called Classic Everest trekking as the itinerary is the oldest route to get to Everest Base Camp before Lukla Airport (1954) was established. The route of Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Three pass trek was used by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa to climb the world’s Highest Peak, Mt. Everest. No doubt it is a challenging and strenuous walking trek to complete but with proper training and instructions from our experienced guides, you can complete the trek and encounter one of the best times of your life of joy and seer happiness.
Not only the classic Everest trekking itinerary you can witness the majestic beauty of the world’s highest base camp(5,364 m/17,598 ft.) and three of the world’s highest passes Cho-la Pass (5,420 /17,782 ft), Gokyo-Ri Pass (5,357 m/17,575 ft.) and Renjo-la Pass (5,345 m/17,532 ft.). These world-renowned trekking destinations are accompanied by a beautiful Himalayan range, the calm and pleasant aura of different species of Flora and fauna, and the famous Sherpa community with their lifestyle that make the trek more interesting and enjoyable.
Highlights of Jiri to Everest Base Camp Three Pass Trek – 26 days
- Crossing the world’s highest passes with breathtaking views of giant mountains
- Amazing dramatic landscapes from green forested hills to arid and barren terrain
- Visit high Khumbu villages and monasteries of immense Buddhist culture.
- Tengboche Monastery, the oldest monastery in the world
- Walking into complete isolation around the mountainous wilderness of pristine nature
- Everest base camp, Three passes, Kalapathar, Khumbu Glacier, Gokyo valley, Chukkung valley, and so on
- Amazing mountain cultural and ethnic Nepali lifestyle
- Oldest trekking route itinerary to Everest Base Camp
- Lifestyles of Different indigenous caste and community
- Diverse flora and fauna of the Himalayan region of Nepal
- Different natural and man-made attractions.
- Praying flags, Mani Stones, Small monasteries, etc.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 02 nights 04-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Farewell dinner/Lunch end of the trek at a reputed place.
- Nice and clean Lodge twins share accommodation during the trek.
- 05 night attached bathroom with hot showers on the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu with flight for members and involved staff. Luggage allowed. (10 kg Big bag & 5 kg hand bag)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed holder trek leader and assistant trek leader ( Above 05 trekkers 01 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) carry only 20kg
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Life Himalaya trekking duffel bag, t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader) for guest and staffs
- For emergency oxygen bottles at lodge, pulse oximeters.
- All government and local taxes
- Achievement certificate
- Travel insurance which covers 6000,m emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- In case of flight cancellation or extra night hotel
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- WiFi and Mobile Data during trek
- Tea/coffee, hot water
- Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls.
- Incise during emergency oxygen bottles at lodge
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.
- Jiri to EBC three passes trek map
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Three Pass Trek – 26 days - Essential Information
Major attractions are seen during Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Three pass trek:
Major mountain peaks like Mt. Everest (8,848 m) along with Lhotse (4th Highest Mountain in the world) (8,516 m), Nuptse (7,861 m), Pumori (7,161 m), Tabuchi (6,542m), Amadablam (6,812), Thamserku (6,623 m) including Cho-Oyu (8,201 m) (6th Highest Mountain in the world) and Makalu (8,481 m) (5th Highest Mountain in the world).
Water bodies like Gokyo Lakes, Khumbu Glacier Dudh Koshi river, small streams, and much more vegetation like pine and oak forest with different species of Rhododendron(National Flower of Nepal)
Different types of Medicinal herbs Alpine bushes, and many plant and tree species.
Animals like snow leopard, Himalayan goat, yaks, Musk deer, red panda, Himalayan black bear, and many more.
Birds like Lophoporous, blood pheasant, red-billed or yellow-billed chough, and many species
Lifestyle and warmness in the behavior of indigenous Rai, Limbu, Tamang community below Lukla, and Sherpa People above Lukla.Villages and market places like Jiri (also known as Switzerland of Nepal), Namche Bazaar, Khumjung, and Lobuche.
Best Time/Season for Jiri to Everest Base Camp and Three pass trek
February to May and September to end November is the two best seasons to complete this Long Everest Three Pass Trek.
Life Himalaya Trekking, as an Everest trekking specialist, offers to make the itinerary as flexible as it could be. You can change the itinerary date and places to stay before the trek or even during the trek(by consulting with the guide) if you need. The cost of the Three pass and EBC trek determined by our company offers the best possible service at a reasonable cost.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Jiri to Everest Base Camp Three Pass Trek – 26 days
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.