Overview of Hinku Valley and Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak (6476m) is the highest peak climbing trek in Nepal. Hinku Valley and Mera Peak Climbing trek are one of the untouched and less touristic trekking regions of Nepal. Hinku valley is a superb mountain showground, and the area remains uninhabited, although there are some seasonal tea houses.
This fascinating peak climbing trek offers an immense view of the Himalayas surrounding, Sherpa Cultural villages, rich natural wilderness, fascinating sightseeing sites, and an exotic trekking trail. Mera Peak Summit is renowned for its excellent viewpoint to see the magnificent mountain panoramic view including Mount Kanchenjunga, Kumbakarna, Makalu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Everest, Cho-Oyu, and Gauri Shankar, and many peaks in the surroundings.
Hinku Valley and Mera peak climbing trek start with a scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu (1360m) to Phaplu. The trekking trail offers great Himalayas scenery, cultural habitats, religious shrines and monasteries, exotic trekking trails, and remote and wild alpine areas of the Hinku valley, south of Everest. Commence this exotic snow-covered wilderness trek and enjoy the classic scenery of the great Himalayas and explore the highlander’s habitats of Nepal.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking equipment’s.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Hinku Valley and Mera Peak Climbing - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Hinku Valley and Mera Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.