Overview of Ganesh Himal Expedition
Ganesh Himal (7422m) the sub range of Himalayas located at the north – central region of Nepal is one of the popular expedition destination of Nepal. Mount Ganesh Himal easily visible on a clear day from Kathmandu city. The highest peak in Ganesh Himal is Mount Ganesh I (Yangra). Situated 70km northwest of Kathmandu and separated by Trishuli gandaki valley from langtang region. This fascinating expedition is flourished with rich natural diversity and cultural fame. Ganesh Himal expedition is a month long trek into the snow clotted areas of high Himalayas in Nepal.
Ganesh Himal expedition is an adventurous trekking destination that requires proper training, experience of peak climbing, various equipment’s, good physical condition and a strong will to scale the mighty mountain. Ganesh Himal expedition starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabru besi and then trekking through the natural wilderness flourished with lush green forest and snow covered region following the trail and passing through different cultural and ancient touring sites all the way to the summit. Commencing this fascinating expedition will leave you with mesmerizing memory of sightseeing the mighty peaks around, scaling the Himalaya above 7000m and exploring the cultural heritage of high Himalayas of Nepal.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Ganesh Himal Expedition - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Ganesh Himal Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.