Overview of Everest Himalaya Luxury Tour
Everest Himalaya luxury tour is a designed luxurious tour package that takes you into the lap of the mighty Mt Everest and lets you enjoy the crystalline view of the top of the world. Besides walking for longer and steep trekking we trek through some of the best wilderness and landscape all the way to Syanboche and enjoy the classic scenery of the Himalayas range including Mt Everest.
This delightful trek into the cultural and religious villages and snow-covered serene around the Everest region is flourished with captivating panoramic Himalayas view, old and ancient Buddhist cultural shrines and monasteries, warm and polite Sherpa settlement, vivid diverse floras and faunas, etc.
Everest view trek is a suitable trek for those who seek to enjoy the classic view of Mt Everest but lack time and trekking spirit. It is an easy trek into some of the fascinating wilderness of the Khumbu region.
Everest Himalaya Walking tour starts with an exotic mountain flight to Lukla (28270m). Lukla is one of the most adventurous airstrips in the world. The trek then ascends into the Khumbu region passing various fascinating landscapes and cultural villages.
Everest trekking trail passes through Namche Bazaar the gateway town to Mt Everest. Enjoy the trek and scenic places along with ancient religious shrines and monasteries. Explore the Khumbu region of Nepal and enjoy the warm welcoming of the Sherpa People.
Highlights of Everest Himalaya Luxury Tour
- Luxury short and best way to see tallest peak of the world Mt. Everest 8848m.
- Trek to Capital of Sherpa people and most Luxury hotels during the trip
- Experienced the world highest 4 star Everest view hotel.
- Amazing mountain flight experience with Himalayan Panorama.
- World Heritage (UNESCO)Sightseeing in Kathmandu city.
- See the views of mount Everest and other mountains in Luxury way.
- Follow the Everest submitter and enjoy luxury hotels and lodges trek in Nepal.
- Scenic helicopter flight from Everest to Kathmandu.
- Trip starting and ending from kathmandu airport.
- Arrival departure with private luxury A/C car/jeep/bus.
- Complete tour information, About flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary) and extra tour service before the walking tour starting.
- Tour flight ticket to lukla for guest and involved staffs.
- 3 night 5 star Hotel Yak &Yeti Hyatt Regency or similar in Kathmandu in breakfast basis.
- 3 nights Yeti mountain home Luxury lodge accommodation with attach bath and hot-shower.
- 2 nights world highest 4 star hotel Everest view 3880m
- Helicopter flight from Sayngboche to Kathmandu
- Breakfast lunch,dinner during the everest walking tour. with Tea & coffee.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 1 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 4 passport size photos for permits)
- Sagarmatha national park fee and all monument fee .
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Firewell dinner at nepali tropical restaurant food, dance and music
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Extra porter and service
Everest Himalaya Luxury Tour - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Everest Himalaya Luxury Tour
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.