Overview of Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking
Dhaulagiri is the seventh highest mountain in the world with the height of 8000m. Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking is one of the most challenging and adventurous trekking in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Moving from the semi-tropical regions thick with ferns and forests, through hillsides ablaze with rhododendron, and into the alpine wilderness of snowcapped peaks and glaciers. Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking is a tough, yet spectacular trek surrounded by the colossal peaks of Dhaulagiri. Myagdi Glacier, Dhaulagiri Base camp (4750m), French Pass (5360m) (highest point of the trek) including the several peaks such as Putali Himal and Tukuche Peak gives an excellent view of Dhaulagiri range.
Dhaulagiri base camp trekking begins at Beni. Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking passes through beautiful village of Darbang, Muri, Chariban, Italian base camp, Dhaulagiri base camp , French pass, Dhumpus pass and finally reach at Marpha assemble of Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Dhaulagiri base camp trekking is relatively strenuous and requires high altitude trekking experience in Nepal Himalaya. March, April, September, October & November are best month for Dhaulagiri circuit trek.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Dhaulagiri Pass Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.