Overview of Dhaulagiri Expedition
Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), the 7th highest peak of the world is one of the most popular expedition destination of Nepal. This majestic peak expedition is flourished with natural scenery, cultural places and adventurous trekking trail. This mountain is located in the Northwest of Myagdi District of Nepal. Mt. Dhaulagiri is a combined word from Sanskrit in which Dhavala means “White” and Giri means “Mountain peak” from Sanskrit, it is a real massive which ratify to say the range of White Mountains as Dhavala-giri. Expedition above 8000m is one of the most exciting and adventurous sport for the mountain climbers. Mt Dhaulagiri expedition offers the peak climbers an exotic serene throughout the trek, massive climbing into the height of the mountain, cultural tour around the high landers villages of the Sherpa people and entire view of mighty peaks of Nepal.
Mt Dhaulagiri expedition starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu all the way to Beni (830m). We then ascend the trek crossing the lush green forest flourished with rhodendron and oak, cultural villages, sightseeing sites and many more exotic natural wilderness filled with artistic natural scenery and cultural shrines. This delighted expedition gradually climb up towards the summit climbing various glaciers and steep trekking trail. We walk through snow covered region to the top of the summit.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Dhaulagiri Expedition - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Dhaulagiri Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.