Overview of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Mt. Dhaulagiri is the seventh highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking was first discovered by French expedition team that climbed Annapurna I in 1950. Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is the Adventurous in between Dhaulagiri trekking route of Western Nepal and this is separate from Annapurna region though it falls in same region. The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek provides magnificent views of the whole Dhaulagiri range. Trekking of the main paths is not only promising, but can be enormously worthwhile, where you feel sense of adventure and an increased ability to deal with astonishing Geography since it is a land of dramatic contrast. The trek route is mostly loved by the altitude and wilderness lovers. The root requires excellent physical condition and basic mountaineering skill.
Dhaulagiri trekking starts from Beni Bazar however the road reach to Dharapani. Trekking into Italian Base Camp, there is basic tea house with striking Mountain View and terrace. After Italian Base Camp, trekking through the glacier and snow clips. The final trial over French pass (5,355m), also the highest point of the trek, it is not too long an ascent but can be challenging. Downhill from French pass, we enter the lonely but mesmerizing area known as Hidden Valley, this place is one of the few true wilderness areas accessible in Nepal, and the Hidden Valley stretches away to the north finally narrowing to a harsh gorge which links to Upper Dolpa.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.