Overview of Dhampus Sarankot Yoga Trek
Dhampus Sarangkot Yoga trekking is one of the easiest routes around Pokhara and in Annapurna region. This, Annapurna yoga trek near Pokhara offers spectacular panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range with varieties of the landscapes including three major viewpoints Australian camp, Sarangkot and Dhampus. The trail passes through the different villages of different ethnic groups and the ridges of the mountains around Pokhara.
Picturesque view from Australian camp, beautiful valley, Gurung and Magar village in between of the green paddy fields are the major attraction of Dhampus Sarangkot Yoga Trekking.
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek with yoga offers the mesmerizing view of sunrise over the Annapurna , Machhapuchhre and other mountains and sunset in the West. View of Pokhara and two big lake, sky filled with the paragliding and other adventurous activities are also the major things to attract. Dhampus sarangkot yoga trek is perfect for beginners who are very new to the mountains and cannot walk like a professional. Dhampus Sarangkot yoga trek itinerary is famous due to the views and local culture in every season and this yoga route in Annapurna is also known as the best and easy yoga trek around Pokhara.
At glance, Dhampus Sarankot Trek is begins with the drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The very next day we will leave Pokhara behind and trek up to Dhampus. Yoga can be done anytime but you have to ask you guide. Every day trek is begins with yoga and ends with yoga if you want to do so. Our yoga instructor is well trained, government licensed holder professional person. On this 5 days, we will cover two most famous trekking and yoga destination. Sarankot is main sport for those who love, daring adventure like paragliding. the view of two big lakes with Pokhara city in the middle is breathtaking.
Dhampus Sarankot Yoga Trek Itinerary
Begins our trek with the scenic drive to Pokhara by private car or tourist bus. Through the different typical countryside of nepal, following Trisuli (Most popular for White water rafting), Marsyangi and Seti River. Evening sightseeing in Phewa lake and lake side.
Overnight in 3 star category hotel.
We will begin our Sarangkot Dhampus yoga trek today, First after breakfast we take a ride to Dhampus, the trekking starting point. Traditional hut, Typical houses that represents the Nepali traditional culture and religion are the unique things to observe. Furthermore, The Breathtaking view of the fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu are many other snow capped mountains are major attraction along the way. The View of Pokhara city and Two big lakes Phewa and Begnas lake cannot be ignored. Australian Camp, a perfect place to Observe the sunset in the south, and the galaxy above the mountain of Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri.
Overnight at Australian Camp.
On the third day, We will perform yoga that will be instructed by our professional yoga guru. Austrlian Camp offers the mesmerizing view of sunrise over fishtail. Today., We will trek towards Sarangkot, the most popular short trekking destination and spot for paragliding in the Sky of Pokhara. Along the way, Gurung culture, typical houses and daily life of the people from the village of Nepal are interesting facts to experience.
Overnight in 3-star category hotel.
Today our Yoga trek will end at the place named, Khahare. We will descend back to the Downhill of Sarangkot. Through the Village that have major of the Gurung and Magar ethnic groups. By observing the beautiful landscapes of Mountains, and touristic paradise, Pokhara city. After reaching at Khahare we will take a ride to Pokhara.
Drive back to Kathmandu by Private bus or car.
- All ground transportation
- Private transportation pick up and drops.
- Best Lodge accommodation in Australian Camp
- 3 star category hotel in Dhampus and Sarangkot.
- breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu during yoga trek.
- Yoga Guru for the yoga trekking tour
- As per group size experience, government license holder Yoga teacher, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Life Himalaya trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell Dinner in reputed traditional Nepali cultural restaurant.
- Achievement Certificate.
- Travel insurance
- International airfare.
- Domestic Airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and other personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.
Dhampus Sarankot Yoga Trek - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Dhampus Sarankot Yoga Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.