Overview of Chulu East Peak Climbing
Chulu East peak climbing is one of the best peak climbing package in Nepal. Chulu East peak situated high above the valley of Manang has a height of (6,584m.). Chulu East peak climbing is a perfect combination of the classic trek around the Annapurna massif and adventurous peak climbing. Chulu East peak climbing offers the most magnificent view of the high mountains like Annapurna’s II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak, Manaslu and many more in the region. This fascinating trekking trail ascend through some of the best natural and cultural sightseeing destination of Annapurna region of Nepal.
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic.
- Complete departure information, About trek,transportation , guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night Pokhara hotel with Breakfast.
- Drive from Kathmandu to Chame & Kathmandu for member and involved staffs.
- Private transportation picks up and drops.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- Nights twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experienced, government license holder Climbing guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide )
- Experienced Climbing Guide (Sherpa).
- Warm Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Chulu peak (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- Climbing Equipment’s for the Chulu peak.
- chulu peak climbing trail map.
- Climbing permits (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell dinner at reputed traditional Nepali Restaurant
- Achievement certificate
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Chulu East Peak Climbing - Essential Information
Chulu East Peak Climbing trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Bensi Sahar. Following the Classic Annapurna trekking route trekking around the Annapurna Massif this trekking trail Ascends through the marshyangdi valley. Chulu East Peak (6,584 m) is situated high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurna’s II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. Chulu East Peak is combined with the classic trek around the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorang La, before descending the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is technically straightforward and you should be familiar with the use of your equipment, crampons, harness, ice axe, tying knots and handling climbing ropes. Most of the climbing will be involved walking roped together, including the glacial crossings. You should be very fit and have good experience of climbing. Chulu East Peak Climbing gives you an unforgettable challenging experience for those who have dream about mountaineering. Commencing this fascinating peak climbing trek into Nepal will let you enjoy the classic natural settlement of the high Himalayas and cultural Nepal.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Chulu East Peak Climbing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.