November 12, 2022
1. Nepal is the country of Himalaya. There are 8 highest mountain peaks out of 10 in the world. they are:-
>Mount Everest(8,848 m/ 1st )
>Kanchanjunga(8,586 m/ 3rd )
>Lotse (8,516 m/ 4th )
>Makalu (8,463 m/ 5th )
>Cho Oyo (8,201 m/ 6th )
>Dhaulagiri I (8,167 m/ 7th )
>Manaslu(8,156 m/8th )
>Annapurna(8,091 m/ 10th )
These are the mountain that are above 8,000. There are also the lots of the mountains that are above 7 thousand like Nuptse (7,168 m), Pumori (7,161 m), Annapurna south (7,219 m), Annapurna II (7,937 m) and many more.
2. Nepal is the second rich country in natural resources.
3. The highest point is Mt.Everest (8848) and the lowest point Kechana Kalan (70 m above the sea level) at Jhapa.
4. World highest base camp (5,364 m), world highest lake i.e Tilicho Lake (4,919 m) and world highest pass trekking (5,416 m) is lies in Nepal.
5. World Deepest George i.e. Kaligandaki George is lies in Nepal.
6. The Shaligram (fossilized shell) is only found in Nepal at Kali Gandaki valley.
7. Nepal is the birth place of Gautam Buddha (light of Asia) and Sita Mata.
8. Nepal has the most historical places like Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Pashupatinath temple etc.
9. These are the 10 historical places which is in the list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
>Pashupatinath temple (Holy temple of Hindu)
>Bauddhanath stupa (world largest stupa)
>Swayambunath Temple (Monkey Temple)
>Kathmandu Durbar square (Wooden shelter)
>Patan durbar square (AKA architecture heritage)
>Bhaktapur Durbar Square
>Lumbini (birth place of Gautam Buddha)
>Chitwan National park
>Sagarmatha national park
10. Nepal is the Home of the rarest animals like Red panda, Snow leopard, Yeti, Bengal tiger. One horned rhino, blue sheep, Bengal fox, Tibetan fox etc.
11. World largest rhododendron forest is lies in Nepal.
12. Nepal is the home of the Different ethnic groups i.e. there are the more than 200 ethnic groups including Sherpa (king of Himalayas), Gurung (Gurkha Army), Tibetan, Tamang, Magar, Brahmin etc.
13. As the rich country of natural diversity there are more than 150 languages are spoken in Nepal.
14. In Nepal you can do the Different daring adventure like Rafting, Bungee, Sky diving, Zip flying, cannoning etc.
15. These are the most popular adventure trek in Nepal
>Everest Base Camp trek (14 days)
>Annapurna Base Camp (10 days)
>Makalu Base Camp (20 days )
>Amdablam Base Camp (10 days)
>Mardi Himal Base camp (12 days)