Overview of Arun Valley Trekking
Arun Valley Trek offers the chance to witness a number of other significant views of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku and many other similar mountains. Rai, Sherpa and Limbu community and culture can be enjoyed on the route. Arun Valley is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture.
The Arun Valley trek also provides opportunity to witness Mt. Makalu and Mt. Everest from a close range. The trek requires stamina and fitness to fully appreciate the beauty of the region.
The Arun valley is located between Sagarmatha National Park and Makalu Barun National Park in the Sankhuwasava district; it is the deepest valley of the world and is pulled out between the highest peak of the world Mt. Everest.
Arun Valley Trek descends to the deep gorge of the stunning Arun Valley. The Arun Valley is lush, green oasis; rich in bird life and first few days provide a captivating distinction to high mountain scape as we approach Mera. From Panch Pokhari track descends to Hunku River, a complete rough country trail.
The views along this section are superb. Towards the east is the Kanchenjunga and Jannu. To the north, the views of Hunku and Hongu dominate.
The trail continues to Thangnag (4366m) from where we move to Khare (5108m) where we establish the base cam leading to Mera La (5415m). Our return will take us south, down to the Hunku Drangka before turning west to cross the Zattrawa La to the mountain airstrip at Lukla. From here we will fly back to Kathmandu the following day to a remarkable end.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Arun Valley Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Arun Valley Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.