Overview of Annapurna Circuit with Upper Mustang Biking Tour
Annapurna circuit and upper mustang biking tour are the most challenging and thrilling long cycling tours in Nepal for 21 days. Annapurna circuit and the upper mustang is the most popular destination for trekking and cycling. Both the Upper mustang and Annapurna round is inside the Annapurna region. Annapurna region is very famous for trekking and mountain biking. There are more than 20 routes for trekking and cycling like Annapurna base camp, Upper mustang, Throng-la, Annapurna circuit, and many more. During this tour, you’ll get a chance to explore the different cultures, traditions of ethnic groups, and Himalayan panoramas.
Upper mustang is the hidden kingdom of Nepal, also known as the hidden mountain valley beyond the Himalayas. An adventure cycling tour to the Annapurna circuit with the upper mustang started to form the Beshisahar and ends at the Jomsom. The highest elevation of this trek is the Throng-la pass 5,416 m. Which is also the most popular destination for trekking and hiking. Throng-la pass, Kali Gandaki George, Lo-Manthang, Muktinath, and Chame are the main highlights of the Annapurna circuit with an upper mustang biking tour.
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic by private vehicle.
- Complete departure information, about cycling tour, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the biking tour starting.
- 02 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 01 night 3 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar by private transportation.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the tour.
- Hot tea and coffee in a cup with each meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 17 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government licensed holder cycling guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the biking tour (if necessary. down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Conservation permit fee.
- Restricted area permit fee.
- Upper Mustang and Annapurna circuit trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations.
- Government taxes.
- Office service charge.
- Farewell dinner at reputed restaurant in town.
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge,hot shwors & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Annapurna Circuit with Upper Mustang Biking Tour - Essential Information
Throughout the tour you can experience the culture of Thakali, Gurung, Sherpa, Tibetan and other ethnic groups and their tradition. The Tibetan and the Sherpa culture are the main culture in the Upper mustang area. At upper mustang there are different amazing monasteries which was made a hundreds of year ago. Those historical monasteries also makes this tour more adventurous.
During the mountain bike ride of Annapurna circuit with upper mustang you can see the spectacular views of the Himalayan range of Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Annapurna and different amazing snowcapped landscapes, peaks, green forests of the rhododendron, colorful villages, desert hills, 1000 window cave monasteries, Kali Gandaki George (where you can find the saligrams i.e. fossils) and walled city (Lo-Manthang) and many other adventurous sceneries.
Annapurna circuit with the upper mustang route is stared from Beshisahar and ends at the most beautiful and the historical place Jomsom. During the trail we pass through the world deepest George and the world highest pass with grabbing the mesmerizing views of the traditional and cultural village, mighty peaks and Himalaya range.
You’ll be guided by the most experience cyclist in the Himalayas of Nepal. Guide are also trained by the Nepal government and they have license of the cyclist guide. Our team always focus on the best service to you. If you have any queries about all the biking tour, trekking and traveling to Nepal please do not hesitated to contact us.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Annapurna Circuit with Upper Mustang Biking Tour
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.