Overview of Annapurna Circuit New Route Trekking
Annapurna circuit new route trekking is a newly designed exotic circuit trekking trail that is flourished with delighted natural and cultural beauty, fascinating Himalaya scenery, beautiful landscape covered with snow and astonishing Himalayan wilderness. Annapurna region is one of the most popular touristic region of Nepal. This fascinating destination is flourished with beautiful colored and cultural villages, lush green forest and an entire wilderness of natural scenery and serene of the Nature. Annapurna Circuit trek takes you to some of the different landscape of Himalaya region of Nepal. These sacred lands offers the beauty and scenery of the heaven.
Annapurna Circuit New route trekking starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu all the way to Sange. We then ascending the circular trekking trail obtaining the elevation trek through some of the beautiful forest flourished with Rhodendron and oak, springs, lakes and exciting trekking trail of Annapurna. Annapurna region is filled with natural beauty and cultural touch. Throughout the trek enjoy sightseeing the world deepest George of river kaligandaki, highest mountain Pass Thorang La Pass and many more exotic scene and scenery. Enjoy exploring Nepal.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
Annapurna Circuit New Route Trekking - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Annapurna Circuit New Route Trekking
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.