Overview of Annapurna Circuit Biking Tour
Annapurna circuit biking tour is inside the Annapurna region which is most popular for trekking and cycling in world. Annapurna biking route is inside the Annapurna Conservation. There are different trekking routes inside the Annapurna region like Upper mustang Trek, Lower mustang and Manang trek, Annapurna circuit trekking, Annapurna view trekking, Ghorepani Poonhill trekking , Annapurna base camp trekking and many other.
Annapurna circuit is also most popular for long trekking. Now a days it’s going more popular for cycling. The popularity behind the Annapurna biking tour is the Kali Gandaki valley, Marsyangdi River, Mountain Valley between Mt.Dhaulagiri and Mt.Annapurna. World deepest George is inside the kali Gandaki valley which is one of the main attraction for the tourists or mountain bikers for the Annapurna mountain biking.
Annapurna Circuit Biking Tour Itinerary
Customization of itinerary and price is available
The whole trip itinerary and the cost can be changes as per the cyclist holiday, need and time. Our main objective is to give the best service and make the memorable moments in Nepal so you can design your own itinerary with us. Sometimes the itinerary can be change through out the tour because of the weather, political issue, transportation and other disturbing factors. In these situation Our guide and leader will provide you the best alternative during the tour. The price of the trip will be change as per the requirement of cyclist.
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic by private vehicle.
- Complete departure information, about cycling tour, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the tour starting.
- 02 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 01 night 3 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Besisahar by private transportation.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu flight.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the tour.
- Hot tea and coffee in a cup with each meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 10 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government licensed holder cycling guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Annapurna Circuit biking tour (if necessary. down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip)
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Conservation permit fee.
- Annapurna Circuit trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations.
- Government taxes.
- Office service charge.
- Farewell dinner at reputed restaurant in town.
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge,hot shwors & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Annapurna Circuit Biking Tour - Essential Information
Annapurna circuit biking tour is finished in 12-14 days that’s depends upon how far you can ride. Throughout the trek you’ll enjoy the majestic views of the Dhaulagiri panorama and Annapurna panorama. If you have more holidays then, you can also enjoy the touristic paradise Pokhara by doing the adventures activities like (bungee, Zip flying, Sky diving and much more) after finishing Annapurna circuit biking tour.
Annapurna cycling tour is started 3rd day after arriving at Kathmandu. We start our biking tour by riding a private vehicle to the Besisahar. Then we start our cycling in Annapurna region. we’ll get a chance to explore the Himalayan Buddhist culture, Tibetan and Sherpa tradition, Buddhist monasteries, historical colorful houses, desert hills, snowcapped mountains and the most famous, outstanding, beautiful valley the kali Gandaki valley which have the world deepest George. Our route for the Annapurna mountain biking tour is Beshishara- Tal- Chame- Manang– Throng Phedi- Throng la pass– Muktinath- Tukuche- Tato Pani- Beni- Pokhara.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Biking Tour
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.