Overview of Annapurna Base Camp Trek From Pokhara
Annapurna base camp trek, only a short trek that takes only a few days to experience the world highest Mountain with magnificent views of different high mountain ranges like Annapurna Range, Machhapuchhre Range, Dhaulagiri Range. As being the trek route inside the Annapurna conservation area short trek to ABC offer you the cultural and natural diversity from lush green paddy fields to the world 10th highest mountain Mt. Annapurna I. Annapurna Trek is an Amazing walk through Gurung Villages, landscapes, and a large variety of flora and fauna. Annapurna base camp is being the most famous for solo Trakker and group trekker and also becomes one of the most popular treks in the earth.
- Pick up and drop from Pokhara airport/ hotel
- Complete information about trek, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara in private vehicle,
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 5 Nights twin share best available tea-house accommodation during the trek
- As per group size experience, government license holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for guide and porter.
- TIMS fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits).
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit
- Life Himalaya trekking t-shirt and Annapurna base camp trekking map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups including Oxi-meter to check pulse and heart beat in high altitude.
- Water drop purifier for safe drinking water
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- All Government taxes & service charge
- Farewell Dinner in reputed traditional Nepali cultural restaurant.
- Achievement Certificate.
- Travel insurance emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Kathmandu Hotel not included
- Hotel in Pokhara not included.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge,hot showers & international phone calls.
- Service not mentioned above.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek From Pokhara - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp Trek From Pokhara
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.