Overview of Annapurna Base Camp Heli Return Trek
Annapurna base camp heli return trek is the unique trekking way that gives you the experience of walking through the diverse landscapes and cultural diversities with a scene of the high mountains, Asia’s largest rhododendron forest, cultural and traditional villages of the Gurkha people, and a different variety of vegetations.
Annapurna helicopter trek not only offers an amazing walk but also a scenic flight over the mountain and beautiful villages. Flight offers us magnificent views of the snow-capped mountains, beautiful landscapes, green hills, rice fields, and Gurung villages.
ABC short trek is mainly targeted at people who have a very short period of holiday/ time. The one treks cover the two most popular and most trekked destinations; Poonhill trek and Annapurna Base Camp trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Heli return trek itinerary is a special itinerary that is the most popular for being the closest and easiest base camp trekking. Annapurna base camp is located in the north-central part of Nepal inside the Annapurna conservation area. In this single trip, you’ll get a chance to experience the mountains above 8000.
The helicopter trek to Annapurna base camp is situated at 4130 m above sea level, surrounded the massive mountains, including the world’s 10th highest mountain Mt. Annapurna I (8091 m). Annapurna base camp is a beautiful small valley that offers picturesque views of the mountains like Annapurna south (7273 m), Gangapurna (7454 m), unclaimed fang (7647 m), Machhapuchre(6997 m), and other small peaks.
Annapurna Base Camp Heli Return Trek Itinerary
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic with private transport
- Complete departure information, about trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 3 nights 4 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Helicopter Flight from Annapurna base camp to Pokhara.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara for member and involved staffs & Luggage allowed only 10 kg Big bag & 5 kg hand carry.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- 9 breakfast, 6 lunch and 7 dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- 6 Nights twin share best available tea-house accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experience, government license holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff.
- Warm Down jacket and seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the ABC trekking ( down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- TIMS fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- Annapurna Conservation entry free
- Mt. Annapurna Community Development fee
- Porter carry trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and Annapurna base camp trekking map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups including Oxi-meter to check pulse and heart beat in high altitude
- Water drop purifier for safe drinking water
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- All Government taxes & service charge
- Farewell Dinner in reputed traditional Nepali cultural restaurant.
- Achievement Certificate.
- Travel insurance which covers 6000,m emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls.
- Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers.
- Service not mentioned above.
Annapurna Base Camp Heli Return Trek - Essential Information
As being the moderate and famous Annapurna region trek, It does not have any age restriction or needs any kind of experience. Anyone who can walk and have good health can do this trek.Life Himalaya trekking could customized best suitable itinerary for Annapurna base camp heli return trek to Pokhara from ABC.
Annapurna base camp heli return trek route
Annapurna Base Camp Heli return trek starts from the scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara then drive about 1 hour to Nayapul. Nayapul is the trekking starting point for multiple trekking routes. From there we will ascend towards Ulleri passing by suspension bridges, waterfalls, and beautiful Gurung village.
On the third day of trekking, in the morning we will walk like 1 hour to see the mesmerizing view of the sunrise over the Annapurna range from poon hill. Poonhill is also the most popular trekking destination from where you can view the closer views of the mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Machhapuchhre, Manaslu and many-many other massive mountains.
Passing through the dark forest of rhododendron and bamboo we will ascend towards Annapurna base camp. After 6 days of the trek, we finally reach our main primary destination of the trek Annapurna base camp and the end-day of the Annapurna Base Camp Heli return trek.
Next day, after breakfast we will take a scenic flight from Annapurna base camp to the touristic city/ paradise Pokhara. After the sightseeing around the fewa lake and Mountain museum, we will return back to Kathmandu.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp Heli Return Trek
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.