Overview of Amadablam Expedition
Amadablam (6856m) situated alongside the Matterhorn and Khan Tengri, is one of the most adventurous and ice clotted Himalayan expedition into Khumbu region of Nepal. This delighted expedition trek into the high Himalayas of khumbu region is flourished with natural sightseeing, cultural village exploration and ancient Buddhist cultural shrines and monuments. Mt Amadablam stances alone in the Solu Khumbu (Everest) valley, soaring almost (3,050 meters) over the famous Sherpa villages of Thayangboche and Pangboche.
Amadablam expedition is a tough trekking destination that requires good physical condition, expedition experience and a strong will to commence the mighty peak. The trekking trail passes through various wilderness of lush green forest of rhodendron and oak, rivers, springs ascending towards the steep snow covered region of mighty Himalayas range. The path offers speckled and continued climb with reasonable level of difficulty. Three high camps are set up at tactical points. The climb is moderate up to Camp 1, then it gets challenging up along the narrow granite ridge all the way to the top of the summit. Commence this challenging expedition towards one of the sacred mighty Himalaya of Nepal and gain the memory and experience of life time.
- All ground and air transportation throughout the trek.
- Best available accommodation and full board meals throughout the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- All national park and conservation areas permit fee.
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not quantified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
Amadablam Expedition - Essential InformationWe are updating the contents.
Required Equipments for the Trip
Different types of equipments are required to fully enjoy your trip in Nepal. The required equipment may depend on the trip type, weather conditions, season and the maximum altitude of the trip.View Equipment List
Group Discounted PriceWe are updating the group discounted price.
Reviews on Amadablam Expedition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.